Sunday, November 25, 2012

Care Packages USMC Deployment

We Miss you Care Package
 September 23,2012
My 1st Care package I send to my Husband. I wanted to let him know I cherish every moment we had together and let him know we all miss him so much!
his buddies Jeff & Wes wanted me to put a picture of them in the care package




 Halloween Care Package
October 3,2012
I didn't want Sonny to miss any Holiday especially my favorite! construction paper, stickers, and goodie boxes from Michaels. I printed out the zombies sign and drew a couple of things... Happy Halloween!!!



Veterans Day Care Package
Oct 8, 2012
I know its a little early for Veterans day but by the time sonny gets it, it'll probably be November! Stickers, paper From Michaels, I printed out the "My husband my hero" and the "I love my corporal" sign, printed out the photos at CVS. I hope my husband knows that he is My Hero and how proud we are of him!



Thanksgiving Care Package
October 27,2012
In this package I wanted to put pictures of his family and friends. He informed me that he received his thanksgiving package right before thanksgiving and how thankful he was. Being so far away from him makes me depress but knowing that he loves that I decorate the packages makes me so happy !! :)



 Toby Keith Themed Care Package
November 7,2012
I wanted to have a little fun with this care package. Toby Keith themed package! "I love this bar", "I like girls that drink beer", "Red solo cup", and "I wanna talk about me" haha



Christmas Care Package
November 25,2012
Ho Ho Ho.. I'm bringing Christmas to Afghanistan for my hubby!!
construction paper, stickers, and goodie boxes from Michaels and i printed out the pictures.
LSU Homemade Stocking
I also wanted to include a stocking in his care package. I bought the stocking at target for $1 dollar and the fabric iron on letters at Michaels. Very easy to make. I think I might put his Cigars in there and other things. I'm trying to make his Christmas in Afghan a little better.

No comments:

Post a Comment