Saturday, November 24, 2012

Deployment Gift For My Husband

I was going crazy!! I didn't know what to get my husband before he left to Afghanistan.I wanted to get him something meaningful to let him know that he has family, friends and his wife supporting him! I thought about making a collage for him of his family and friends with a meaningful  message. Then I made it into a calender for his time being in Afghanistan. I gave it to him 2 days before he left, he loved it! as soon as he got settled down in Afghan he told me he put his calendar up on his wall.

Here's some pictures of the collage


From Georgia









From Louisiana 


From south Carolina
From California 



I'm pretty sure he knows he is very loved and we are all supporting him!


My Husband, My Hero, My Marine

No comments:

Post a Comment