Sunday, November 25, 2012

Military Cakes USMC

 USMC Cupcakes
Feb. 12,2012
My husband wanted me to bake some treats for his unit, and he said it had to be USMC themed, So I made him Pina Colada cupcakes with out the rum and the cupcake toppers are made out of fondant


 June 1,2012
My Husbands Unit was having a family day In 29palms so of coarse Sonny signs me up for sweets. I made (Eagle,Globe, Anchor) yellow chocolate. I bought the Chocolate mold on Amazon, yellow Chocolate and bags at Michaels, the Ribbon and the Basket at the dollar tree.


 I also Made a chocolate Dress blue hat. the fondant was breaking apart from the 100 degree weather in 29Palms; however everybody seem to enjoy the cake.

 Deployment cake to Afghanistan
I made my Husband a chocolate cake, before he left to Afghan. I'm glad he loved it. It makes me happy that he enjoys every thing I make him.

No comments:

Post a Comment