Saturday, November 24, 2012

The Morning He Deployed

September 3rd, 2012 10:30am
The night before we were driving up to 29Palms from orange county (where I'm from) During the 2hour drive we were talking about him being in Afghanistan and what might happen. I couldn't help it, I started crying. The Morning of his deployment I couldn't eat I was just depress and nervous. The picture on the left I was trying to hold in my emotions but as soon as I saw the buses drive up a couple tears came down, I was trying to stay strong. After taking the picture on the left  he told  me had to go. I didn't want to let go of him!
      My Husband on the right
the toughest moment in my life was seeing him get on that bus and leave.I just wanted to run after him and give him another hug and kiss. I didn't want to leave until the buses left the base. I was an emotional wreck! I am proud to be his wife, I cant wait till he returns in late April of 2013


More pictures of his departing 


My Husband, My Hero, My Marine

No comments:

Post a Comment