Sunday, November 25, 2012

Veterans Day USMC

Every time I think of you and I wish you were HERE, I try to Remind myself that you are needed where you are too and I'm proud of you for all that you are doing. Thank you for serving our country, I love you and I can't wait for your safe return home from Afghanistan. You are my Hero! Happy Birthday Marines and Happy Veterans weekend (me with Sonny's pic)

 My wedding ring finger painted like the USMC dress blues for veterans weekend thank you to my husband for Serving our country and all the other Soldiers who served our Country to keeps us Free. (I know I'm being a little motto lol)

 My Husbands Friends and my Sister, all Veterans USMC
they all worked together in 29Palms CMA
they have Sonny's Picture next to the frame on the table. They wish him a happy Veterans weekend and happy Birthday Marine
"Brothers. MARINES. Semper fi! Cake cutting cermony happy birthday Marines YuTttttTT!" -SGT Perez (the woman in the Middle my sister)



My Husband, My Hero, My Marine

No comments:

Post a Comment