Saturday, November 24, 2012

Missing Cpl Powers USMC



We may be Thousands of miles apart, but I'll be with you wherever you are (my wedding rings & his dog tags) #Deployment 


Our Adorable Niece Ryleigh kept asking where her Uncle Sonny was, we rarely get to see her because she lives in Georgia and we live in California. I got her a Uncle Sonny Doll :D I'm so glad she Loved it! (his nickname for Ryleigh is Ralphy) 
https://www.daddydolls.com/ 


I've been Missing my husband and I found a great customize, hand painted Military travel mugs! I fell in love with her work, I asked her if she would be able to make my travel mug 29palms themed. She did an AMAZING job! 
where to buy:
https://www.facebook.com/VozartsStudios?ref=ts&fref=ts
http://www.etsy.com/shop/v2vozart


 My New Travel Coffee Mug ♥
*Sunnyslope street is where Sonny and I met in my sisters house 
*Rocky's New York Pizzeria where we have great memories with Friends
* 29palms

"Our Love Story"
4/16/10- They met in 29 Palms CA
5/15/10- He came down to the OC to see Her in Newport beach CA
6/20/10- They became boyfriend & Girlfriend
7/4/10- 4th of July he threw a firework at her (-_-) (sparks flew)
9/4/10- Watched their 1st LSU game together
11/14/10- he took her home to GA to meet his family
6/7/11- His 1st Deployment (Austria, Japan, Philippines)
12/30/11- He popped the question...
12/30/11- ...She said, "YES!"
2/24/12- We said our I dos
9/3/12- 2nd Deployment (Afghanistan)
Now... She waits for his return
USMC Wife 


 Holidays without my Husband isn't the same :( 
our 1st Christmas ornament we bought after leaving Louisiana <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment